Sunday, January 31, 2010

Do you love these as much as I do?

I absolutely adore mushrooms, toadstools, fungi, whatever you might call them. I don't know what inspired my love of mushrooms but I just think they are so cute. It probably has something to do with garden gnomes or Alice In Wonderland. Either way here are some really cute mushroom images I found online today at weheartit.com.

Don't these look yummy?


I want to make this!


How beautiful!


Reminds me of one of my favorite parts of the book.


I'd love to go for a ride on this.


I want to visit this place.


And this place.


Another fun mushroom craft for me to try.


I'm so looking forward to seeing this, aren't you?


How cute is this picture?


More craft mushrooms!


Creepy but also very cool.


One final shot to leave you with. You can find all these images at weheartit.com and search "mushroom".

No comments: