Monday, February 1, 2010

Old Favorite/New Favorite: The Grammy Awards

Can you think of a more perfect old favorite/new favorite than the Grammy Awards last night? I sure can't. There were some straight up awesome performances last night. Pink's performance was insane. Beyonce worked it (I'm not a huge Beyonce fan but I thought it was cool she busted out Alanis at the end) and the Michael Jackson tribute was just plain gorgeous!

For me it was the duets that really rocked. Here are my top three favorites:

I'm guessing that these links will most likely get pulled from youtube.com in the next couple of hours but keep on the look out because you do not want to miss these performances.

#3-Old Favorite: Stevie Nicks/New Favorite: Taylor Swift
I love Taylor Swift and though I don't think it was the best of the night I think it was a cool idea to pair her with a legend like Stevie Nicks.


#2-Old Favorite:Leon Russell/New Favorite: Zac Brown Band
No links to this one kids. Sorry you missed Zac Brown's amazing performance. Keep checking for it on youtube.com because it is one not to be missed.

#1-Old Favorite: Elton John/New Favorite: Lady GaGa

No comments: