Monday, February 22, 2010

Old Favorite/New Favorite: Girl Scout cookies

We got our Girl Scout cookies today and boy are they delicious. I pretty much stick to the classics when it comes to ordering Girl Scout cookies: Peanut Butter Patties/Tagalongs and Thin Mints. You cannot go wrong with either of these. My old favorite is definitely the Peanut Butter Patties though. (Side note-why do some people call them Peanut Butter Patties and some people call them Tagalongs)

This year though I decided to think outside the cookie box a bit (ha ha) and order the new cookie of the year. It's called Thank U Berry Much and it is absolutely wonderful!!! If you like Berry Captain Crunch you will love, love, love this cookie.

I suggest you hit up your local Girl Scout troop next time you see them out at a store front near you and get a box. You won't regret it!

1 comment:

M.M.E. said...

The coconut ones were always my favorite. I think back in the 70s peanut butter patties were called tagalongs. My mother calls them that and she used to be a Girl Scout. I don't know if I have the courage to try the new one though: no chocolate.