Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Style Inspiration: Michelle Williams

Dear Michelle Williams,

You did such an amazing job of playing Jen in Dawson's Creek that I didn't like you until the very end of the series when you were dying. You were the girl my friends and I loved to hate. And now you're the girl whose style I love to watch. My favorite look is the way you pair feminine florals with boyfriend blazers.

Keep up your gorgeous sense of style!

Love,

Jolie

I hope you like these pics. I found a lot more adorable pictures that show Michelle's awesome sense of style but I didn't feel comfortable promoting them since they were paparazzi shots of her and her daughter. I know if I were famous I wouldn't want some random person posting pictures of my child all over the internet.



Found here



Found here


Found here

No comments: