Friday, February 12, 2010

Do you love "pink hair" as much as I do?

Do you love pink hair as much as I do? Maybe it's an early childhood obsession with the Jem cartoon, or maybe I just didn't rebel enough as a teenager. In any case one thing on my bucket list is to have pink hair.

I never thought I'd find a reasonable excuse for doing this until this week at work they launched the Totally Baldacious fundraiser. Participants can raise money for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and do something a little crazy as well. You set your fundraising goal and when it's reached you either shave your head or die your hair a funky color. I definitely think I'll consider it when I'm fundraising for my next event. What a great excuse to have pink hair!

If you interested in fundraising for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society by doing your own Totally Baldacious fundraiser you can find out more information here.





All pictures found here.

No comments: