Friday, March 26, 2010

Easter basket sugar cookies

In case you can't tell, I absolutely adore Easter and all that comes with it. Not only is it an important day for me as a Christain but it also has always been an important day of family, fun and of course food!

This is a cute, little kitchen craft that I read about in my email this morning and I just had to share. Easter baskets made out of sugar cookies...how cool!


To get the directions just go to the Betty Crocker website. Also if you are gluten free like some of the folks in my family, don't count yourself out. I found a great recipe for gluten free sugar cookies by searching the web. My biggest suggestion is to check the recipe ratings and read the reviews. Betty crocker does have a number of gluten free dessert boxes but unfotunately they haven't gotten to sugar cookies yet.

No comments: