Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Craigs List Love!

So for Christmas Beau and I got a new tv! It's something we had been wanting for quite some time. Beau had this vision of our new tv placed lovingly in an armoire (that we did not actually have) so he hit up Craig's list and instantly found this beauty. He went and picked it up yesterday and I have to admit it looks pretty darn good!


Craig's List is definitely the way to go if you are ever looking for a good deal on furniture. To me it's always so much more fun to get a random piece of furniture than to be an Ikea repeat offender. I'm not saying Ikea isn't great for some things but I think we've all been to that friend's house that has so much Ikea furniture in it that you find yourself heading to the kitchen for some Swedish meatballs.

We're still weighing New Year's options. I don't know about you but I'm just not super excited about New Year's this year.

No comments: