Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas is near!

So Beau and I will be heading down to Griffin tomorrow so this is our last pre-Christmas night at home. To celebrate I made brie en croute...yum!!! I love nights where we just eat fruit and cheese. It feels so European. I used to do this all the time when I was single; get a yummy cheese and some delicious fruits and make a meal of it. Beau thought I was crazy at first but now he's growing fond of the idea, though he prefers that there be at least a sausage or meat of some sort.

Here are a couple pictures of our Christmas tree and dear ole Frankie poo finally getting excited about the holiday now that there are some smelly dog treats wrapped and under the tree.



Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

The Haute Bitch said...

awwww cute

www.thehautebitch.blogspot.com