Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Do you love raw crystal as much as I do?

I'm loving all the raw crystal and gemstone jewelry that has been popping up lately! I love the unfinished, natural look and I especially love it when it is combined with a nice, long necklace. Long necklaces are my favorite! But there are also some amazing cocktail rings being made out there in the Etsy world too. I'm really going to work this summer on learning to pull off a cocktail ring. Ever since I got engaged and now married I feel weird about wearing any ring other than my engagement and wedding ring.

But I digress, here are some of the pieces I've been drooling over lately. All of these pieces are $45 or under. I like to keep things on the cheaper side when at all possible and while I don't consider $45 super cheap, it is at least a lot better than the pricing you tend to see in your typical fashion magazines and stores these days. And besides wouldn't you rather support an independent retailer anyway?



Source: Moorea Seal's Etsy Shop


Source: Rozzie's Etsy Shop


Source: Yirweh Jewelry's Etsy Shop


Source: Larkin and Larkin's Etsy Shop


Source: Nubambu's Etsy Shop


Source: CuppaCoffee's Etsy Shop


Source: CyanOwl's Etsy Shop


However, if you prefer to "go your own way" and decide that you want to take on the task of getting crafty and making one of these gorgeous necklaces yourself you can always try out this tutorial from Seablanket.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Don't buy any crystals, we have plenty from our rock collection. We'll bring them next time we visit!

Rozzie said...

Hey Just saw my Amethyst pendant necklace in here, thanks for adding my work to the collection! :)
Rozzie