Wednesday, May 19, 2010

This week's song obsession: Reno by Nic Cowan

Every once in awhile a song gets stuck in my head in a really, really good way. This week I just cannot stop with the song "Reno" by Nic Cowan. Beau and I saw him perform it live with Zac Brown Band a few weeks ago and it just has some of the best lyrics that you could ever hope to hear.

"They got married three months later. He said when you find the 'one' you don't date her".

"We never had a choice to make. It chose us long before we ever met. It's love and nothing else."

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

2 comments:

Joe said...

Had the same experience at ZBB concert. I think it could be the best song ever written.

cwhoff290 said...

I heard it this weekend for the first time & I couldn't agree more. Nic Cowan is one of my all time favorite artists. I think Reno is his best song yet however the new version of Hard Headed isn't as good as the old version.