Monday, May 3, 2010

Spending the day in Callaway

I'm back from FL and I miss my family but I'm so happy to be back in GA with Beauseph. Beau was super sweet and met me at the baggage claim with a beautiful rose and one of those silly valet signs that said my name. He totally cracked me up and it really made me realize how crazily I had missed him and his silliness.

When I got home to the pups I could not believe how much Rocky had grown in the short week that I was away. We weighed him today and he is 35 pounds! The Vet said he would top out at 35 and considering that he still isn't even 6 months I think that it's safe to say that there is more growth on the way. I love how with rescue dogs you never really know what type of pup you are getting. Every week is like a surprise.

Saturday was kinda an icky day so we stayed in most of the day and cuddled on the couch with the pups and watched Netflix shows all day. Beau got hooked on that Showtime show "Weed" while I was away last week so he spent most of Saturday catching me up. Instant viewing on Netflix kicks so much tail! I'm so glad we've got Netflix again.

Sunday we were going stir crazy so we had to get out of the house. We decided to go to Callaway Gardens. This is someplace I'd been wanting to visit forever. Beau knew that I would love the butterfly garden so he insisted that be our first stop. It was so worth it. I felt like I was surrounded by hundreds of beautiful angels.



Anyway, here are some pictures from our wonderful weekend!









No comments: