Saturday, June 13, 2009

Mary Mary quite contrary...




My garden grows quite well thank you! Even without the silver bells and cockleshells and thank goodness for that! If you read the origin of that nursery rhyme, it is truly disturbing.

In any case, my own little patio garden is doing quite well. We've already used tons of basil and even that little baby jalapeno. But today while enjoying a bowl of cereal out on the patio, snooping around the plants and enjoying the wonderful smells of both summer and my garden, I was so pleased to discover that we have a little baby green pepper growing.

The tomato plant is flowering too so I hope form some juicy tomatoes very soon! Even more exciting than that is the fact that the little Royal Ensign Morning Glory seeds that I finally planted last week (left over from Michelle's wedding in April) have started to sprout.

Lots of growth here, but as always, plenty of room to grow!

No comments: