Sunday, March 13, 2011

Little Bradley Falls aka Beau's waterfall

Several months ago Beau and a friend went on a hike out in Green River Cove and were psyched to discover a beautiful waterfall. For awhile they thought they were like Lewis and Clark but as it turned out, they had really just found an alternative path to a somewhat popular fall called Little Bradley Falls. Beau may not have been the first to discover it but to me it will always be Beau's waterfall.
Beau's been dying to go back so this morning we decided that this would be how we'd spend Sunday afternoon with the pups. And I'm so glad we did. We had a blast and literally every weekend that we go out hiking more and more signs of spring are popping up to let us know that March 20th (first day of spring) will be here before we know it.
The first day of spring is not just exciting for us because we go stir crazy in the winter time (Beau more than me). March 20th marks the 3rd anniversary of the day Beau asked me to be his wife and made me the happiest little lady in the world.
I hope you're enjoying these last few days of winter with someone you love!
A little mid-hike smooch

Fearless Frankie seems just as pumped about the view as we are!







I love this tough little pup!

Rocky was thrilled to be out running around.

In my book, butterfly = spring


A little love from Frankie...

If Frankie can see her shadow, spring is here!

Pwetty flowers!









No comments: