Thursday, February 17, 2011

Triple Falls for Triple 10

Yup...I turned 30 recently. It's been an amazing birthday month! Beau got my birthday off to a great start by making me breakfast in bed! We decided a great way to celebrate the big 3-0 would be to hike up at Triple Falls. It was absolutely gorgeous. It's definitely on our top five list of places we have to take folks to when they come up to visit.

Here is our list of top five places to visit in WNC-Beau and Jolie edition (no particular order)
1. Visit Lake Lure (and if there is time, eat lunch at La Strada)
2. Drive up to Jump Off Rock (pref. at sunset)
3. Triple Falls!!!
4. Walk around downtown Hendo (America's #1 small town...maybe I made that last stat up :-))
5. Biltmore of course!
Here are some pictures from the hike...

What I can only describe as a tree chair....












No comments: