Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'm on the run!

Sorry that I've been out of the loop. I've not had internet for so long now that I can't even remember what my facebook profile looks like :-(

I wanted to do a quick post to let you guys know that we are settling in and also that I've found a great running group/charity to get involved with called "Girls On The Run". I'm signed up as a SoleMate which is a person that fundraises for this amazing organization to help them raise money for "Girls On The Run". This organziation prepares girls for a lifetime of self respect and healthy living by engaging them in healthy activities by encouraging them and helping them learn to find a love of running.

If you want to donate, click on my fundraising page!

Thank you in advance for your help!!!

No comments: